- What is linger?
- How do you describe body movements?
- What’s another word for movement?
- How would you describe movement?
- What is a slow person called?
- What is another word for very slow?
- What are three synonyms for slow?
- What are four words that mean the same as slow?
- How do you describe slow motion?
- What is a word for moving slowly?
- How do you describe quick?
What is linger?
to remain or stay on in a place longer than is usual or expected, as if from reluctance to leave: We lingered awhile after the party.
to remain alive; continue or persist, although gradually dying, ceasing, disappearing, etc.: She lingered a few months after the heart attack..
How do you describe body movements?
Body movements are always described in relation to the anatomical position of the body: upright stance, with upper limbs to the side of body and palms facing forward. … Synovial joints give the body many ways in which to move. (a)–(b) Flexion and extension motions are in the sagittal (anterior–posterior) plane of motion.
What’s another word for movement?
In this page you can discover 105 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for movement, like: passage, wandering, shifting, transfer, displacement, campaign, move, flow, declination, act and tendency.
How would you describe movement?
Movement is defined as changing locations or positions, a group of people with a shared aim or a development or change that occurs. An example of movement is when you lift your arm above your head. An example of movement is when you go from place to place and accomplish different tasks.
What is a slow person called?
laggard. noun. old-fashioned a person or organization that is slow to do something or slow to make progress.
What is another word for very slow?
SYNONYMS FOR slow 1, 2 unhurried. 5 sluggardly, dilatory, indolent, lazy, slothful. 6 dense.
What are three synonyms for slow?
What are four words that mean the same as slow?
Synonyms & Antonyms of slowcrawling,creeping,dallying,dawdling,dilatory,dillydallying,dragging,laggard,More items…
How do you describe slow motion?
Here are some adjectives for slow motion: agonizingly precise, maddeningly deliberate, almost cartoonish, dreamlike, almost grotesque, balletic, nightmarish, languorous, unreal, cartoonish, self-conscious, dreamy, torpid, surreal, lunar, jerky, languid, agonizing, horrifying, extreme, eerie, excruciating, seeming, …
What is a word for moving slowly?
Similar words for move slowly: dilly-dally (verb) mosey (verb) other synonyms. mosey. other relevant words.
How do you describe quick?
1. Quick, fast, swift, rapid describe speedy tempo. Quick applies particularly to something practically instantaneous, an action or reaction, perhaps, of very brief duration: to give a quick look around; to take a quick walk.